We are committed to responsively delivering knowledge, skill, and experience needed for successful outcomes in today’s fast paced environment. When planning is impracticable we help you face into the challenge with creativity and tools.
innovating. protecting. preserving … that frees you to enjoy happy life adventures.
Our Estate Planning and Elder Law focus is to the meaningful elements of our clients’ lives. We provide transactional and litigation counsel in a broad range of Estate Planning and Elder Law matters. But, we specialize in creating happy family memories. That’s what life’s about. We focus on taking care of your concerns. That frees you to enjoy happy life adventures.
Contact us should you need a guiding hand with Estate Planning and Administration, Guardianships, Conservatorships, or Probate advocacy and litigation.
Trust Keeling Law Offices to listen and provide seasoned legal advice that is focused to your needs. We provide a free initial consult to ensure we understand your issues, specific needs while best positioning to provide you professional advice.
Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Establishing your legal documents
- Estate planning—benefits and special needs
- Control over your assets and who helps you
- Insure your wishes are met
- Protecting property (real, personal, intellectual) from unnecessary losses
- Trust planning—revocability, minimizing probate and publicity
- Real estate planning for senior citizens
- Minimizing future family issues
- Insurance planning
- Arizona Long-Term Care System (ALTCS) Medicaid planning
- Estate protection
- Family business, real estate in multiple states/countries, transferring with minimal cost
- Conservatorships—children and elders
- Guardianships—children and elders
- Elder financial abuse and exploitation—legally stopping
- Elder physical abuse—legally stopping
- Healthy spouse when significant disability disrupts life
- Transferring property by Will or Trust
- Veteran’s benefits
- Singles, couples, partners, children, blended families, special needs and disabilities
- Maintaining your legal documents
- Estate preservation of value and heirlooms
- Special needs trusts for quality of life with major medical care
- Powers of Attorney, temporary and permanent
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Dynasty and Life Insurance Trusts
- Living wills
- Beneficiary deeds and Life Estate Deeds
- Crummey Letters